This course will cover the laws and rules of the Board of cosmetology and will educate readers on the duties and responsibilities of the appointed members, how the board handles prohibited conduct and penalties as well as the dates, fees and requirements for renewal.
After taking this course you will have an understanding of:
- Laws and rules of Board that protect the health, safety, and welfare of the consumer
- Laws and rules of Board that determine where and when individuals may legally practice
- Functions of the Board… how its members are appointed and their duties
- How the Board handles prohibited conduct, and penalties for failure to follow laws and rules
- Salon requirements and inspections
- The dates, fees and requirements for renewal
Who can take this course?
Florida Cosmetologists, Nail Specialists, Facial Specialists and Full Specialists
Worth 2 CE Credits
Tasha is a dual licensed Esthetician and Massage Therapist, receiving her Degree in Natural Health and graduating top of her class. Tasha is the Educator and Founder of Monique Cosmetique, LLC and has written various skin care courses as an approved CEU provider for the Florida Board of Cosmetology. She has been a Skin Care Instructor for more than 8 years. With a love for teaching and a passion for skin care and body work, Tasha is committed to delivering quality continued education to compliment the substantial growth of the beauty and wellness industry.